Contact UsPlease email us at byu.unicef(at)gmail.com
- Ending child marriageTens of millions of girls in the world are married while still children, many before puberty and often to much older men.
- Abandoning FGM/CAn estimated three million African girls undergo female genital mutilation/cutting (FGM/C) every year.
- Paediatric HIV/AIDS in Zambia - Part IVProgrammes to prevent mother-to-child transmission of HIV continue to expand in Zambia.
- Child’s View – Education is freedomUNICEF held a photography workshop with 20 students in South Africa’s poorest province.
- Conflict and maternal health in AfghanistanPregnancy and childbirth remain perilous in Afghanistan, where maternal and child mortality rates are second highest in the world.
- Ending child marriage
Monthly Archives: August 2008
Here is some great news about the progress of UNICEF at BYU. This year BYU’s AD LAB will be responsible for the TAP project advertising campaign in Utah! The TAP Project was created to help deal with “the little known … Continue reading
BYU UNICEF Date: Thursday September 4, 2008 Time: 7:00pm Place:238 HRCB (Kennedy Center Conference Room) Who Should Come? Anyone interested in UNICEF. What it stands for, what is represents, and what BYU students can do to help. Questions? Please send an email to email@example.com
The new video released by the U.S. Fund for UNICEF.