Contact UsPlease email us at byu.unicef(at)gmail.com
- Ending child marriageTens of millions of girls in the world are married while still children, many before puberty and often to much older men.
- Abandoning FGM/CAn estimated three million African girls undergo female genital mutilation/cutting (FGM/C) every year.
- Paediatric HIV/AIDS in Zambia - Part IVProgrammes to prevent mother-to-child transmission of HIV continue to expand in Zambia.
- Child’s View – Education is freedomUNICEF held a photography workshop with 20 students in South Africa’s poorest province.
- Conflict and maternal health in AfghanistanPregnancy and childbirth remain perilous in Afghanistan, where maternal and child mortality rates are second highest in the world.
- Ending child marriage
Monthly Archives: October 2008
What an Amazing Success! This last friday Cami Rooney, BYU UNICEF Club member, hosted the first kickoff Trick-or-Treat for UNICEF party. Over 150 students were in attendance! Everyone enjoyed dancing, great movies, food, and staying warm by the bonfire. Although … Continue reading
Make time this Friday to come to our Trick-or-Treat for UNICEF Party. Bring your friends! Date: Friday October 10, 2008 Time: 9:00pm Place: 254 North 400 East -Provo -Come and participate in the most amazing Halloween kickoff party! Have a great … Continue reading