Contact UsPlease email us at byu.unicef(at)gmail.com
- Ending child marriageTens of millions of girls in the world are married while still children, many before puberty and often to much older men.
- Abandoning FGM/CAn estimated three million African girls undergo female genital mutilation/cutting (FGM/C) every year.
- Paediatric HIV/AIDS in Zambia - Part IVProgrammes to prevent mother-to-child transmission of HIV continue to expand in Zambia.
- Child’s View – Education is freedomUNICEF held a photography workshop with 20 students in South Africa’s poorest province.
- Conflict and maternal health in AfghanistanPregnancy and childbirth remain perilous in Afghanistan, where maternal and child mortality rates are second highest in the world.
- Ending child marriage
Monthly Archives: November 2008
BYU UNICEF Faculty Advisor offered prestigious position with UNICEF Dr. Jini Roby, a BYU Professor in the Department of Social Work and a BYU UNICEF Faculty Advisor, has just accepted a full time position with UNICEF! This is a very … Continue reading
On Saturday December 6th at 7:00pm BYU WILL be taking part in the UNICEF Campus Challenge! BYU UNICEF has already been hard at work getting ready for one of the greatest events on BYU campus. Similarly campuses across the country will be … Continue reading
BYU was congratulated by the U.S. Fund for UNICEF this week! After reading the wonderful article published in the Daily Universe, Lisa Szarkowski, Vice-President of Public Relations at the U.S. Fund, sent a personal email to ALL UNICEF Employees at the U.S. Fund. She … Continue reading
Hopefully you had the chance to read the wonderful article published on the FRONT PAGE of BYU’s Daily Universe on November 13th! If not, please click [HERE] to read the article online. BYU UNICEF was featured prominently. A special thanks goes to … Continue reading
Every day 25,000 children die from preventable causes. We believe that number should be zero. Join us.