Contact UsPlease email us at byu.unicef(at)gmail.com
- Ending child marriageTens of millions of girls in the world are married while still children, many before puberty and often to much older men.
- Abandoning FGM/CAn estimated three million African girls undergo female genital mutilation/cutting (FGM/C) every year.
- Paediatric HIV/AIDS in Zambia - Part IVProgrammes to prevent mother-to-child transmission of HIV continue to expand in Zambia.
- Child’s View – Education is freedomUNICEF held a photography workshop with 20 students in South Africa’s poorest province.
- Conflict and maternal health in AfghanistanPregnancy and childbirth remain perilous in Afghanistan, where maternal and child mortality rates are second highest in the world.
- Ending child marriage
Monthly Archives: March 2009
March 22-28, 2009 Over the last year, Brigham Young University students have been working as volunteers as part of the 2009 Tap Project. It has been a phenomenal campaign that has taken the best efforts of students in advertising, public relations, … Continue reading
This last Saturday BYU UNICEF spent the morning volunteering at the Children’s Justice Center in Provo Utah. Several hours were spent cleaning and organizing the center for its crucial work. The center is “a homelike facility which serves children and … Continue reading