Contact UsPlease email us at byu.unicef(at)gmail.com
- Ending child marriageTens of millions of girls in the world are married while still children, many before puberty and often to much older men.
- Abandoning FGM/CAn estimated three million African girls undergo female genital mutilation/cutting (FGM/C) every year.
- Paediatric HIV/AIDS in Zambia - Part IVProgrammes to prevent mother-to-child transmission of HIV continue to expand in Zambia.
- Child’s View – Education is freedomUNICEF held a photography workshop with 20 students in South Africa’s poorest province.
- Conflict and maternal health in AfghanistanPregnancy and childbirth remain perilous in Afghanistan, where maternal and child mortality rates are second highest in the world.
- Ending child marriage
Monthly Archives: June 2009
On June 19-21, 2009, the 2009 leaders of the BYU UNICEF club, Cami Rooney, Janise Anderson, Brad Stringfellow, and Michael Williams, attended the 2009 UNICEF Campus Initiative Leadership Summit in New York City at the U.S. Fund for UNICEF’s headquarters. It … Continue reading