Contact UsPlease email us at byu.unicef(at)gmail.com
- Ending child marriageTens of millions of girls in the world are married while still children, many before puberty and often to much older men.
- Abandoning FGM/CAn estimated three million African girls undergo female genital mutilation/cutting (FGM/C) every year.
- Paediatric HIV/AIDS in Zambia - Part IVProgrammes to prevent mother-to-child transmission of HIV continue to expand in Zambia.
- Child’s View – Education is freedomUNICEF held a photography workshop with 20 students in South Africa’s poorest province.
- Conflict and maternal health in AfghanistanPregnancy and childbirth remain perilous in Afghanistan, where maternal and child mortality rates are second highest in the world.
- Ending child marriage
Monthly Archives: September 2010
We are super stoked for the meeting this week! A lot of great things will be happening. Some of the exciting things we have going on are: We are going to get a jump start on Trick-or-Treat for UNICEF. Below are … Continue reading
With school starting to get somewhat under control (meaning we’ve started skimming our reading, doing the bare minimum on assignments, and stopping trying to impress our professors and just zone out) and tests and assignments starting to pile up, you … Continue reading