Contact UsPlease email us at byu.unicef(at)gmail.com
- Ending child marriageTens of millions of girls in the world are married while still children, many before puberty and often to much older men.
- Abandoning FGM/CAn estimated three million African girls undergo female genital mutilation/cutting (FGM/C) every year.
- Paediatric HIV/AIDS in Zambia - Part IVProgrammes to prevent mother-to-child transmission of HIV continue to expand in Zambia.
- Child’s View – Education is freedomUNICEF held a photography workshop with 20 students in South Africa’s poorest province.
- Conflict and maternal health in AfghanistanPregnancy and childbirth remain perilous in Afghanistan, where maternal and child mortality rates are second highest in the world.
- Ending child marriage
Category Archives: Uncategorized
We Need Your Help! If you are a student at Brigham Young University and looking to take on the responsibility of restoring the UNICEF club at BYU, please email byu.unicef(at)gmail.com. We are in need of an individual(s) to lead the club and … Continue reading
We have had the opportunity to participate in service projects every month and they have been AMAZING! Just last week we went to the Food Bank and learned that the Food Bank does more than just provide food to families … Continue reading
10/20/2010 Meeting: Hey Everyone! Today, Wednesday, October 20, 2010, at 6:00pm in 380 BRMB (Brimhall Building, across from the Testing Center), we will be having our weekly meeting. We were fortunate enough to get Ms. Kate Lovell to come and … Continue reading
We are super stoked for the meeting this week! A lot of great things will be happening. Some of the exciting things we have going on are: We are going to get a jump start on Trick-or-Treat for UNICEF. Below are … Continue reading
With school starting to get somewhat under control (meaning we’ve started skimming our reading, doing the bare minimum on assignments, and stopping trying to impress our professors and just zone out) and tests and assignments starting to pile up, you … Continue reading